At the demonstration of Tomb Raider at E3, Lara Croft is presented as the action game ‘Tamagotchi’ where she can be listened to describe everything she does, talking to herself and looks to breathing when she has nothing else to say.In the game, Lara Croft can be seen as busy in doing everything new at every step and every minute:
- Starting even without the weapons
- Getting lost
- Talking to her friends over the radio
- First of all finding a bow for combat operations
- Seen climbs on a hanging vehicle
- Hunts for her food
- Collecting tools to repair a stick so that a crank can be turned
- Then she is seen being kidnapped
- Moving with handcuffs
- Jamming over a button to fight off an enemy.
At another point, she meets a friend and chasing him takes her to a bear trap shooting gallery. Here she is seen shooting wolves which are jumping through the grass.
From here, she is seen hunting a deer for a food for which she feels sorry for killing it.
If the game moves in the same pace and variety a as is shown in the Demo, it would be marvelous to play it.
Source: The Verge