Stocks app in Windows 8 let’s you see the latest Stocks of different selected companies. You can also view the updated Stocks of different companies right from your Metro-UI (Start Menu) without even opening the app.
Windows 8′s Metro design and apps gives the users a more interactive full screen user interface with easy to use control. Windows 8 Developer Preview include a pre-installed Stocks app which gives the updated information for the stock of the selected companies.
Stock Exchange news and their analysis, with the help of stock analysis reviews, on the internet has been a routine practice for the stock investors around the Globe. Though a lot of stuff is available on the internet about the stock news and analysis, the new addition as a pre-installed app in the Windows 8 Developers Preview, Stock, is a very interesting and useful option for:
- Stock investors
- Stock analysts
- Corporate financial executives
- Financial reviewers
- Finance students
- General public
This is a new style of providing stock information which is designed to provide following type of information (for instance, we have selected Dow Jones Industry Index a screenshot of which is available below):
- Open up the ‘Stocks’ app by clicking/tapping the Stocks Tile on Metro-UI. If it not there, just type ‘Stocks’ in the Metro-UI and your app would appear.
- Your Stocks app would appear.
- Right click or swipe to the bottom to bring up the menu bar.
- Click ‘Add Stock’, ‘Delete Stock’ and ‘Pin Stock’
- By pressing ‘Add Stock’ button one more pop-up will appear
- Here, just enter the Symbol of desired Stock and press ‘Add’
- Alternatively, pressing the Delete Stock, will remove the Stock from the top menu
The analysis of stock in different modes can be secured just by clicking the required mode:
The clicked analysis can provide the graphic presentation of the stock behavior.
Along with graphical display following stock data of the last immediate close is also available:
- Last trade – Change in stock with positive or negative sign
- Last trade time (trade day and time)
- Opening stock value
- Day’s range
- 52 week range
To display the best analysis of the Internet about the targeted stock, follow the instructions:
- Navigate to the right in the App (Scroll Bar is also available at bottom of screen).
- Here you would see the news about the selected company.
- Click or press any of the 6 available reviews to read which would open in your deault browser.
Now, lets’ start enjoying the new stock reports while earning a lot.
Incoming search terms:
- windows 8 stock app
- windows 8 stocks app
- disable metro ui consumer preview
- stock app for windows 8
- windows 8 app foreign stocks
- best stock app for windows 8
- stock market news win 8 apps
- stocks to appear on win8 tile
- windows 8 change stocks displayed
- add stocks windows 8 finance