I doubt there would be anyone who uses internet but is not familiar with Facebook. Facebook is a social networking web site which is the most visited web site on whole web. With the growing visitors of Facebook, the company is introducing many new features.
One of the best features is that you can see Facebook Updates in your mail accounts such as Yahoo Mail and Hotmail.
You can see all your Facebook activity in your mail accounts. If you are a Yahoo Mail user then you can chat with your Facebook friends and see their activity right from your inbox. If you are a Yahoo mail user and and want to see your facbook chat from in your mail account, you can find the instructions here.
Hotmail users can follow the the instructions below to see their Facebook updates in their Hotmail account:
- Sign-in to your Hotmail account
- In your home page you will see a Facebook icon just below the Messenger Social on the right side(see the image below)
- In the next page select the options you want to select and click ‘Connect with Facebook’
- A pop-up window will open requiring you to add your Facebook’ username’ and ‘password’. Write down both and click ‘Log-In’
- After the connection has been established, you will be redirected back to your Windows Live account.
- If the above step does not work, click the Facebook icon again and your account will be connected to your Facebook account. You will even see a confirmation message
You can update status, photos and videos using your Windows live account onto your Facebook account. In addition you can even see the status, photos, videos and other wall posts by friends using your Hotmail account and you can like and comments on your friends posts.