Sometimes it becomes necessary for the administrators to stop access of the users to the Control Panel. This tip explains the procedure to prohibit users to access the Control Panel of the Windows 7.
Just follow the steps below to restrict access to control:
- Press ‘Windows key + R’. Run command should open
- Type ‘gpedit.msc’ and click ‘OK’
- Local group policy editor will open.
- Navigate to:
User Configuration/Administrative Templates/Control Panel
- In the control panel open ‘Prohibit Access to the Control Panel’
- A pop-up dialog box would open. Select ‘enabled’ from the left side and click ‘ok’
- Now, open your control panel. You would be denied access.
- That’s all
Visit our tips & tricks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks.
Want to tip us? Use our Tips Us page
Incoming search terms:
- prohabit cl loc:US