This is the normal issue for the web surfers when they open certain pages with music running in background while some other software or web page is also performing in similar manner.
Though there are many tools, helping in such situations but everyone needs some tips which may help in the following situations:
- You may open several flash games or YouTube videos in background tabs while want the sound from the just one tab only
- You may want to browse without the fearing someone at work to know what you are really doing
- You may want to browse pages with auto-playing videos and audio files but still do not want to be distracted
What the Firefox can do in such situation?
As no option are, currently, available in Firefox that can mute sound in a background tab but there is, at least, one add-on available (known to me) which can perform this hob.
Audio Controller is just a simple FireFox add-on which switch the sound off, quickly’ via the add-ons bar icon.
You may also mute the sound by just the click of keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+M).
Click to Download Audio Controller
Incoming search terms:
- firefox audio controller
- audio controller add on firefox
- audio controller firefox download