Though the most prominent feature of the Android is its strict integration with Google apps but the best versatile and still the most useful app is Google Voice Integration. Google Voice Integration is designed to provide the company of a new phone number (or alternatively, your existing mobile number) with your Google account. Many functions are available along with this app, such as:
- Setting of different voicemail greetings for different callers.
- Forwarding the number to a separate one or two lines.
- Voicemail transcription, automatically, to text to make is available for the read like regular messages.
- In the new destination or city, you will be given the option to sign up for a Google Voice number with a local area code, i.e. one may hang on to his/her own original number while enjoying the benefits of local calling rates.
- After the appropriate setup, Google Voice can be configured to get free texts despite the fact that your phone plan doesn’t include option of texting.
- Here one provision is the most important, i.e. Google Voice number can not only be sent but can also receive texts and still for free.
- Despite the option to use the Voice number as the default, you can tell the phone to forward texts as emails.