Facebook messenger for Windows 7 has now built-in login option. Previous release of Facebook messenger client for Windows required you to login to Facebook from a web browser and then the messenger used to took over.
Now, the updated version of Facebook Messenger client supports login from the messenger itself, neglecting the need to be logged into web browser.
- Login directly into Facebook Chat using messenger itself
- You can see the notifications
- Personal messages can also be seen
- Friends requests are also visible
- Chat with all your Facebook buddies right from your desktop without the need to use web browser
- Notifications, personal messages and friend requests open up in web browser
- The desktop client can be docked on the right side of screen and remains in eye even when some other program is being used
After I logged into my Facebook client, I received an email from Facebook saying “someone logged into your Facebook account using ‘Desktop Notifier’”.
It look like Facebook calls this messenger ‘desktop Notifier’.
Windows 8 users have a good news as this Facebook Messenger Desktop Notifier is also compatible with Windows 8 and the above screenshot was also taken while using Windows 8.
You can download the updated version of Facebook messenger desktop Notifier from the link below:
Incoming search terms:
- facebook messenger login