Google a software giant ,the best search provider on the net and also the developer of world’s most selling mobile operating system, Android, has recently announced the latest version of its Chrome browser.
Chrome is probably the best best browser with vast variety of extension to enhance the user experience. Google, couple of weeks ago announced the latest version of Chrome i.e. Chrome 14 and was released for all users. But, now, Google has released the beta version of Chrome for developers. Good news is you can also try the latest version of Chrome and see what’s new and what’s improved in that latest release of Chrome.
- Switch between most visited, apps and bookmarks by just clicking the arrows or by clicking the tab name at the bottom. It is more similar to multi-tasking in Android
- To rearrange apps, just drag and drop them on the page.
- To create a new apps section, drag an app to the bottom of the page until a new apps section appears. You can rename this section by double-clicking the label. For example, you can create a section of apps for “Work” (full of productivity apps) and a section for “Play” (full of games).
- To remove items from any section on the page, start dragging them to the bottom right of the page. A trash can will appear, where you can drop the item to remove it.
- To see the tabs you’ve just closed, click “Recently closed” on the bottom right of the page.
You can download this amazing user friendly and easy to use version of Chrome from developers channel of Chrome whose link is given below: